What conditions do you treat?
Dr. Miller works with people of all ages from newborn to elderly to recover from acute and chronic pain, injuries, joint immobility, poor posture and limited flexibility by re-establishing more efficient movement patterns and improving nervous system function.
Treatments include a blend of soft tissue massage, chiropractic adjustments, natural movement therapy, cranial sacral therapy and lifestyle and dietary recommendations.
She works with people of all ages experiencing one or more of the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Neck pain & Headaches
- Joint pain, injury or immobility
- Hand and wrist pain
- Muscle strains, tendon or ligament sprains
- Poor posture
- Limited flexibility
- Stress management
- Hormonal imbalances
- Arthritic and autoimmune diseases
- Digestive disturbances
- Low energy / fatigue
- Sleep difficulties / disturbances
- Chemical sensitivities / food allergies
- Immune system dysfunctions
- Children, with specialty in developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Challenges
A new-patient appointment is typically 90 minutes, and includes a 30-minute comprehensive intake followed by a 60-minute chiropractic treatment.