I treat people of all ages from newborn to elderly. There are numerous symptoms that prevent people from achieving optimum health and wellness. A majority of these symptoms are linked to the same imbalances such as hormonal imbalances, under- or over-functioning immune system, digestive issues, etc. Below is a list of conditions many of my patients present with:
- Acute and chronic pain conditions > from the accident that just happened to the pain you’ve had for years that doesn’t respond to any other treatment.
- Hormonal imbalances (pre & post menopause women’s health issues, thyroid and adrenal disorders, PMS)
- Arthritic and autoimmune diseases
- Digestive disturbances (irritable bowel, food intolerances, heartburn, etc.)
- Low energy / fatigue (from not enough energy to chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Sleep difficulties / disturbances (insomnia, awakening in mid-sleep, night sweats, restlessness)
- Chemical sensitivities / food allergies
- Immune system dysfunctions – frequent colds & infections, chronic immune suppression issues
- Children, with a special understanding of those with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Challenges
- Athletes, from the beginner to the elite; increasing performance, overcoming injuries (chronic and acute), preventing injuries, recovering faster
If you wish to schedule an appointment you can do so by calling my office at 703-724-1675 or emailing me at email@example.com. Please provide me with your email address, zip code and birthdate so that I can email you the intake forms, which are to be filled out prior to your appointment.
Below are additional forms for you to read through prior to your appointment. There is no need to print them out as I will have a copy for you to sign.
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for information about how I treat, fees, appointment length, and much more.